[Video Post] Getting started with the Echo go web framework (Step 1)
Hi all! This video tutorial explains the first step for the Echo web framework.
- we will create an empty Go project,
- import the echo web framework,
- and implement the first "Hello, World!" page.
Another topic, "Running multiple instances of an Echo application," is available with a free members account at the end of the page.
Watch the step by step guide via YouTube:
You can find the final version of the source code for this step here:
Go Web Frameworks and Toolkits
Please refer to this page for other example projects using Go Web Frameworks and Toolkits.
- GitHub: https://github.com/labstack/echo
- Documentation: https://echo.labstack.com/guide/
👨🏻🏫👩🏽🏫🧑🏿🏫 Members Only Addition
In the following section, I explain how we can run multiple instances of the echo application within the same
main function and an updated source code available only to members. It is an example of the usage of Go's goroutines and