In the coming months (2023 H2), I plan to post videos in the following categories.
Topic-specific video tutorials. Highly focused on solving a very concrete coding issue.
Usually, these tutorials come out of my work on various projects.
Major topics in the next couple of months:
- Using Java and Spring Boot.
- Using React, TypeScript, and Next.js.
- Using Google Cloud Platform and production setup.
- Cross-platform mobile frameworks (Kotlin, Flutter).
- "Postgres DB for Spring Boot project (Docker, Java) #tutorial"
- "Deploy Spring Boot with GCP Cloud Run and Cloud Build #tutorial"
Frequent progress updates about the projects I am working on.
I will keep these videos mostly code-oriented, but sometimes it can be more talking and less coding.
- "What is going on with the projects? #DevLog"
- "What plan do I have for CoderVlogger. #DevLog"
DevLogs can also include "Coding Sessions" and "Live Streams."
Series of videos related to one topic. It usually includes 10-15 videos and is organized step-by-step.
- Over-engineering series: building custom Backend-as-a-Service.
- Over-engineering series: building a mobile monitoring and tracking system with Expo and React.
Usually, a Series includes different project phases - from design and planning to development and release.